Without our planet, we would have no resources. It is essential we do all we can to take care of it.
Taking care of our planet
The Company and Directors are committed to the responsible protection of the environment and all of its diversities and scarcities and acknowledge that our activities have impacts that require positively managing and controlling.
The Company recognises that a robust Environmental Management System (EMS) should enhance the overall performance of the company and add value to both our own and our clients, businesses.
We will strive to place this commitment above commercial considerations and will embrace and encourage like-minded thinking amongst our clients, suppliers, subcontractors and all persons that we encounter in our activities.
The Company will actively promote this commitment by:
1. Reviewing the aspects and impacts of its business and by positive management seek to eliminate or reduce any detrimental impacts that have been created.
2. Reducing waste at source and recycling, reusing or reclaiming materials and resources wherever possible.
3. Preventing pollution and complying with all relevant Approved Codes of Practices and Statutory Regulations.
4. Maintaining an EMS that complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001 : 2015.
5. Reviewing the choice of our suppliers wherever possible and to promote our commitment to our supply chain.
6. Encouraging the selection and use of materials that are properly managed and sustainable and do not have a detrimental effect on the environment.
7. Supporting our clients and other interties that promote environmental awareness and social responsibility.
8. Regularly reviewing the effectiveness of our procedures and set targets, objectives and procedures to achieve continual improvement.
9. Ensuring that all employees receive suitable training and instruction in sound environmental practices.
10. Communicating the policy to all interested parties and stakeholders.